University of St Andrews


School of Medicine handbook for staff & students
School of Medicine > Handbook > Document Search

Research Information

Information on how to obtain a research passport can be found in the following document – research passports.
All staff involved in any aspect of Health and Social Care Research to familiarise themselves with the GCP regulations at NIHR GCP website and to confirm this by emailing the DoR email address
MRC Good Research Practice