This section covers the process of entering the ScotGEM MBChB
- students standards of fitness ScotGEM describes the standards of health required for entry to the course and those required to study medicine. This is available via the website.
- Extenuating circumstances for applicants and those considering application
- Medical Admissions special circumstances committee
- The expectations of applicants ScotGEM describes wider pre-entry issues for applicants. This is available on the website
- Letters for ScotGEM admissions process
- MBChB ScotGEM Orientation Week Programme